Find out what inquiries are underway at your Assembly
All active committee inquiries are listed below, with handy links to each inquiry and its committee.
If you want to see which inquiries are open for public participation currently, you will find these in the blue box immediately below. Public submissions are due by a certain date for each inquiry ― check the deadline for each inquiry before preparing a submission.
We have guides to help make participating in public inquiries. Click here to visit the committee participation guide.
Inquiries open for submissions
- Inquiry into the application of Section 65 of the Australian Capital Territory (Self-Government) Act 1988
- 🆕 Inquiry into the Committee Structure for the Tenth Assembly
- Inquiry into building quality in the ACT
- A discussion paper has been released. Click here to read the discussion paper (PDF 1 MB)
No active Inquiries.
- Inquiry into Maternity Services in the ACT
- Inquiry into Child and Youth Protection Services (Part 1) - Click here to view Interim report (857KB)
- Inquiry into Child and Youth Protection Services (Part 2)
- Inquiry into the form of an evaluation of current ACT Policing arrangements
- 🆕 Review of ACT emergency services responses to the 2019-2020 bushfire season
- Inquiry into Planning for the Surgical Procedures, Interventional Radiology and Emergency Centre (SPIRE) and the Canberra Hospital campus and immediate surrounds
- Draft Variation to the Territory Plan No 363– Curtin group centre and adjacent residential areas: zone changes and amendments to the Curtin precinct map and code
- Inquiries into referred ACT Auditor-General's Reports
- Inquiry into Auditor-General's Report No. 3 of 2018: Tender for the sale of block 30 (formerly block 20) Section 34 Dickson (Report 11 released) (Report 12 released)
- Inquiry into Auditor-General's Report No. 8 of 2018: Assembly of rural land west of Canberra
No active inquiries.