Find out what inquiries are underway at your Assembly
All active committee inquiries are listed below, with handy links to each inquiry and its committee.
If you want to see which inquiries are open for public participation currently, you will find these in the blue box immediately below. Public submissions are due by a certain date for each inquiry ― check the deadline for each inquiry before preparing a submission.
We have guides to help make participating in public inquiries. Click here to visit the committee participation guide.
- Inquiry into the application of Section 65 of the Australian Capital Territory (Self-Government) Act 1988
- Inquiry into the Committee Structure for the Tenth Assembly
- Inquiry into building quality in the ACT
No active Inquiries.
- Inquiry into Child and Youth Protection Services (Part 1) - View Interim report (PDF, 857KB)
- Inquiry into Child and Youth Protection Services (Part 2) - View report (PDF, 1135KB)
- Inquiry into the form of an evaluation of current ACT Policing arrangements
- Review of ACT emergency services responses to the 2019-2020 bushfire season
- Inquiry into Planning for the Surgical Procedures, Interventional Radiology and Emergency Centre (SPIRE) and the Canberra Hospital campus and immediate surrounds
- Draft Variation to the Territory Plan No 363– Curtin group centre and adjacent residential areas: zone changes and amendments to the Curtin precinct map and code - View report, (PDF, 694KB)
- Inquiries into referred ACT Auditor-General's Reports
- Inquiry into Auditor-General's Report No. 8 of 2018: Assembly of rural land west of Canberra
No active inquiries.