Public hearings schedule
IMPORTANT NOTE: This schedule is subject to change
Public hearings are held in Committee Room 1 (unless otherwise indicated) of the Legislative Assembly building and web streamed live.
You can access replays of committee hearings via Assembly on Demand.
|Date|| Inquiry / Witness(es)||Committee|
4 September 2019
10:00am - 12:00noon
Mr Gordon Ramsay MLA, Minister for Building Quality Improvement
- Mr Ben Ponton, Director-General, EPSDD
- Dr Erin Brady, Deputy Director-General, Land Strategy and Environment, EPSDD
- Ms Vanessa Morris, Coordinator, Building Policy, EPSDD
- Mr David Snowden, Chief Operating Officer, Access Canberra
- Mr Ben Green, Construction Occupations Registrar/Executive Branch Manager, Construction & Utilities, Access Canberra
- Ms Bethel Sendaba, Executive Branch Manager, Planning, Land and Building. EPSDD
|Standing Committee on Economic Development and Tourism|
For general enquiries, please contact the Committee Support office at (02) 620 50127.