The following instructions ("Step 1") are provided by Google to enable Flash in Chrome.
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click the three dot menu and then Settings.
3. At the bottom, click Advanced.
4. Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
5. Click Flash.
6. Turn on Allow sites to run Flash.
7. Turn on Ask first.
8. Go back to the page with the Flash content. If it doesn't load automatically, at the top left, click Reload
After Flash has been enabled in Chrome you will be able to view Assembly on Demand.