At its meeting on Thursday, 1 November 2018, the Assembly passed the following resolution:
(1) a Standing Committee on the Integrity Commission be established to:
(2) nothing in this resolution authorises the Committee to investigate a matter relating to particular conduct or to reconsider a decision to investigate, not to investigate or to discontinue an investigation of a particular complaint made to the Commission, or to reconsider the findings, recommendations, determinations or other decisions of the Commission or the Inspector in relation to a particular investigation or complaint;
(3) the Committee shall be composed of a Member nominated by the Government, a Member nominated by the Opposition and a Member to be nominated by the Crossbench;
(4) the Chair shall be an Opposition Member;
(5) the Committee be provided with the necessary staff, facilities and resources; and
(6) nominations for membership of this Committee be notified in writing to the Speaker within two hours following the passage of this resolution.