1. a Select Committee on Estimates 2017-2018 be appointed to examine the expenditure proposals contained in the Appropriation Bill 2017‑2018, the Appropriation (Office of the Legislative Assembly) Bill 2017‑2018 and any revenue estimates proposed by the Government in the 2017-2018 Budget and prepare a report to the Assembly;
2. the Committee be composed of:
3. funds be provided by the Assembly to permit the engagement of external expertise to work with the Committee to facilitate the analysis of the Budget and the preparation of the report of the Committee;
4. the Committee is to report by Tuesday, 1 August 2017;
5. if the Assembly is not sitting when the Committee has completed its inquiry, the Committee may send its report to the Speaker or, in the absence of the Speaker, to the Deputy Speaker, who is authorised to give directions for its printing, publishing and circulation; and
6. the foregoing provisions of this resolution, so far as they are inconsistent with the standing orders, have effect notwithstanding anything contained in the standing orders.
|Estimates 2017 hearings program||PDF (334.1 KB)||Word (444.0 KB)|